Many benefits of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (“PEMF”) therapy have been demonstrated through more than 2,000 University level, double-blind, medical studies done in many countries with many different PEMF therapy devices. Some of the positive effects of PEMF therapy were well established by the mid 1900′s. The first commercially produced low power PEMF devices entered the market in the early 1900s. These were used for studies and experimentation in healing and cellular wellness. They were sold to both consumers and as medical devices to doctors. The first commercially produced high power PEMF devices entered the market around 1975. They focused on the health of bones, muscles, nerves, tendons, ligaments and cartilage, on reducing pain and on cellular and tissue regeneration.
Medical PEMF therapy has been accepted in many countries around the world. The US FDA accepted the use of PEMF devices in the healing of non-union bone fractures in 1979, urinary incontinence and muscle stimulation in 1998, and depression and anxiety in 2006. Israel has accepted the use of PEMF devices for migraine headaches. Canada has accepted PEMF devices for many uses. The European Union has many acceptances for the use of PEMF therapy in many areas including healing and recovery from trauma, degeneration and the treatment of the pain associated with these conditions.
- Samples from over 2,000 Medical PEMF Studies (PDF)
- MAGNETICALLY INDUCED CELLULAR EXERCISE HAS POWER TO HEAL (PDF)
- “PEMF Therapy helped with my recent groin injury” (PDF)
- Pulsed electro-magnetic field therapy (PDF)
- Benefits of Pulsed Electro-Magnetic Field (“PEMF”) Therapy (PDF)
- Peer-Reviewed Scientific Studies on the Effects of Magnetics on Physical Ailments
- Webinar – Pulsed Electro Magnetic Field Therapy (Video)
- Dr. Oz – The Healing Potential of Magnets (Video)
- PEMF Testimonials (PDF)